Saturday, November 5, 2011

That’s it...for now!


I finished sewing up all of the newborn diapers!  I made some labels that list the pattern and size of each diaper.  Here are some pictures of the cute labels:




Even though I am finished with the pattern reviews, I still have a few more posts planned!  I will be grouping the diapers and taking some comparison pictures so that you can get a better idea of how the patterns compare side-by-side.  I will also be doing some insert absorbency testing to come up with some fabric & layers recommendation for newborn inserts.   J

2 comments:

  1. I am SO glad to have found this site!!! I only wish I would have found it a year ago when I started trying to make cloth for my baby. She was born in August and I messed up so many diapers before (and since) then! I'm really enjoying going through all your "old" posts and looking at patterns. You know, a lot of these can be up-sized and used for bigger diapers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are enjoying it! I have baby #2 on the way now, so I can't wait to be able to try out all of these diapers (and update the blog with action shots!!)

    I have played around with upsizing & tweaking a few of the patterns...it can be addicting!

    ReplyDelete