Friday, May 6, 2011

Newborn Diaper Pattern Testing Project!

I have big plans for testing as many newborn diaper patterns as I can get my hands on!  I will write reviews for each of the patterns, and at the end I will compare the patterns and pick some favorites.  I am excited about this project because I think it will be fun for me to test the patterns, it will allow me to create a varied stash for my next baby, and it will hopefully help other mamas to decide which newborn pattern suits their needs!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found this blog on babycenter! I haven't sewn a single thing yet but I'm excited to start. My daughter is 4 months old so no newborn diapers for me but maybe for the next baby :) Have you made any one size diapers? Wondering what your favorite pattern is if you have one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found my blog too :) If I had to pick a favorite pattern that I use for my daughter, it would probably be the Darling Diapers Unlimited pattern. It is a sized pattern, but I think it would work just fine to make either a medium or a large and add on some rise snaps to make it one-size. I have never tried doing so though because I like sized diapers (and I like the excuse to sew more diapers!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I found your blog and was thrilled to see all the reviews and the action shots! I'm the kind of person who will analyze something to death before taking the first step, so your test project is right up my alley. Thanks for taking the time to do all this work!

    ReplyDelete